ethics
expertise
efficiency
excellence
environment

Any company that fails to further develop gets left behind.

Founded in 1956 by Karl Pedross, the family owned, KarlPedross, Inc. has grown from the modest beginnings of a small garage in Latch, Italy to an internationally known Company. Through determination, business vision and uncompromised dedication to product quality the company has achieved the ability to recognize viable risks and make successful partnerships.

Today the PEDROSS brand stands for uncompromising quality in the flooring accessories industry. Under the leadership of his son, Martin Pedross, the legacy now continues into the next generation with new and innovative products and production methods by using only sustainable forest wood and zero waste manufacturing ensuring a future for the next generation.

Pedross’history, step by step.

1956Karl Pedross founds the company (4 employees)
1965First enlargement (18 employees)
1973Further enlargement (32 employees)
1991Complete reconstruction after fire – Hall 1
         (76 employees)
1996Site enlargement – Hall 2 (92 employees)
2001Site enlargement – Hall 3 (125 employees)
2002Founder Karl Pedross passes away
2006Pedross takes over Bürkle Leisten in Germany
         (157 + 91 employees)
2009Modernization of the Laminate molding
         production lines
2010Start of the Digital Printing Technologies
         opening new markets and market segments
2010Setup of PEDROSS America LLC with proper
         warehouse in Springdale (AR)
2011Start site enlargement – Hall 4
2011Establishment of the VICOVER business unit
         producing edges and coating material
2012New biomass power plant starts it’s
         production of electricity and warm water

Visit: www.pedross.com